Why the Long App? Invite Me NOW!
Aside from the standard purpose of officers evaluation of your qualifications, the application is also your introduction to the guild members who do not make recruitment decisions. Our forums are very active and most members of the guild will look at every application, even if they do not respond directly to the post. Having your application on the forums allows them to distinguish you from an unfamiliar alt and (if you’re invited) will help you get integrated into the guild more quickly. Please keep this in mind when filling out your application.
How to Post an Application
- Register on our forums (your account name should be something close to your character name). Don’t forget to activate using your email.
- Fill out the application below (all questions mandatory) and submit.
- Frequently check our recruitment forum for followup questions or to view the status of your application.
Note: This form is newly created and may be buggy. If you have any problems, please let an officer know in-game. You can also use our alternate application if this page gives you problems.
- Possible Raid Days: Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun, Mon
- Days per Week: 4
- Raid Times: 7:50pm-12am EST
We currently raid a flexible schedule where we select weekly which days we raid. We pick 4 days out of Tues, Weds, Thurs, Sun, Mon. About 90% of the time, this is Tues/Wed/Thurs/Mon. During the first 2-3 weeks of a new raid, we try to raid 5 days to be able to do split runs, and push Mythic content when the hype is real. We will never main raid on Fri or Sat. We use this schedule because it allows us to be sure we will raid 4 days a week, every week, even if a couple people have something else going on IRL (work, family, travel, etc.). We usually end on-time, but if we feel a boss kill is imminent, we may put in a few attempts past our end time and go for the kill. During farm content or holidays, we will raid fewer days and/or fewer hours per day.
The trial period in RM lasts as long as it takes us to make a decision on whether or not you are a good fit for the guild. This is typically 3-6 weeks. As a trial, you will have restrictions on the loot you can get, and you may be asked to join or sit on absolutely any fight. You are expected to come prepared to every raid with the appropriate research on the encounter (and your roles in it) as well as consumables. Participation in guild events outside of raids (alt raids/ dungeons / BGs / guild achievements, etc.) throughout the trial period is highly recommended, as it will help us get a better understanding of what you bring to the guild.
While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking players who are:
- Well-Informed (know your class/specs and research encounters)
- Team-Oriented (do not over-emphasize loot or damage meters)
- Easy-going (we don’t want to raid with dicks, no matter how good you are)
- Experienced (you must have raided in the current and previous tier)
- Versatile (knowing offspecs and other classes gives necessary flexibility)
- Stable (you must be able to afford enchants, gems, etc, and your WoW subscription consistently)
If you’re looking for our class/spec needs, please check out our wowprogress page.
Things you should know before applying to give yourself the best shot at getting a positive response to your application.
- Take your time with the application. This is our very first impression of you and bad impressions are hard to shake. To give you a time estimate, my application took me 30 minutes to fill out.
- Be prepared for questions on your application. Do not be offended, we can’t tell what you know without asking.
- Contacting an Officer after the denial of your application is fine. You’re welcome to ask for reasons that you were denied. Please be aware that we will be as honest as possible.